Saturday, June 27, 2015

If You Don't Hear From Me Over the Week...

...it's not that I've ignored you, or that I'm unappreciative of your visiting. I really am grateful when you stop by to view my art, and I love getting inspiration, enjoyment and sharing of ideas by viewing all the varied works here online.

But my old warhorse of a desktop computer is more like Don Quixote's old mare nowadays; and I fear she'll drop dead altogether if she doesn't go into the shop for major repair starting today.

Lots of good things to be thankful for, though. Shiva-Shakti-Ganga Maa is hanging at Medusa's Emporium and Gallery through mid-July (see below), and my Where It Hurts Now will be at the Pacific Grove Art Center starting today through August 28th as the newest participating Monterey Peninsula Arts Foundation artist. Maybe some wealthy benefactor and lover of the arts will actually buy them. What a concept.

Since I can't work on anything digital this week , I'll be concentrating on traditional media and doing some major reconfiguration to my home studio, including tackling that rats' nest of wires, cables, accumulated susuwatari and dog hair under my desk. But building my new website will have to wait a little longer.

1 comment:

  1. As of Thursday, July 3nd, my "Rocinante" is back, up-and-running well, so far.

    ReplyDelete